Representatives from City of London Police, the Metropolitan Police and the National Crime Agency will discuss the current landscape and share their thoughts on effective strategies to tackle fraud and cyber crime.
- Assessing the Economic Crime Reform and understanding what role law enforcement will play;
- How have cyber security breaches evolved and driving the shift to a proactive defense strategy;
- Analysing the impact of identity fraud and minimising organisational impact once these attacks occur;
- Building partnerships across all government agencies and the private sector;
- Preparing for the next wave of disruptive technology and sophisticated threats and understanding how these will affect cyber security;
- Finding the right balance between prevention and detection versus crisis response capabilities;
- Protecting vulnerable victims of cyber crime;
- How can legislative and policy changes improve response to cyber threat?